Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 2 tablespoons – 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 plus 1/8 teaspoon salt (omit if using jarred butter with added salt)
1. Cut the banana into slices between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick.
2. Mix all remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Place a bit of the almond butter mixture to cover the bottom of each cup in a mini muffin tray.
4. Place a banana slice on top of the almond butter.
5. With a spoon, scoop the almond mixture unto each banana slice and cover completely.
6. Place in the freezer to set.
7. Store in the fridge or freezer.