I tend to be really messy in the kitchen. I don't follow directions or recipes, I just throw things together and hope it tastes good. One day I accidentally made some chicken nuggets that actually taste pretty darn good! I have to say that after I ate them I felt like I just had a "treat meal".
I can't give you amounts of anything since, like I said, this was a total accident and I didn't know what I was doing when I did it, but here is the "recipe".
-Corriander *key ingredient
1. Rinse, pat dry, then cut chicken breast into cubes or strips
2. Add all dry ingredients to a giant ziplock bag and mix (close bag and shake!)
3. Wisk a couple eggs and roll chicken pieces in eggs
4. Throw chicken in ziplock with dry ingredients. Ideally the egg-dipped chicken strips grab onto the dry mixture
5. Use a frying pan to fry strips in coconut oil until golden brown
Also, here are just a couple pictures of what I have been eating lately. My wish is to lead by example and if you are a visual person, maybe this will help! If you see me around the gym stop me and ask me if you need any help with meal ideas, etc.
Breakfast: Spinach sauteed in coconut oil, organic strawberries, 2 humanely raised eggs scrambled with grilled chicken breast.
Lunch: Salad w/chicken breast. Boooring.
I've been wanting to try a different type of egg lately. These duck eggs are supposed to have bigger, fattier yolks. Ill let you know how they taste!
There aren't many out there who are a fan of tea anymore but it is a really great alternative to coffee especially if you are trying to detox yourself from caffeine. Also, it's a great calorie-free way to distract yourself from sweet cravings.