Friday, April 27, 2012

Alternative to McDonald's Chicken Nuggets (A Top Secret Recipe)

Ok guys, I'll be nice and share with you my top secret chicken nugget recipe in hopes that you will cook it for your kiddos instead of feeding them something less healthy (like McDonald's).
I tend to be really messy in the kitchen. I don't follow directions or recipes, I just throw things together and hope it tastes good. One day I accidentally made some chicken nuggets that actually taste pretty darn good! I have to say that after I ate them I felt like I just had a "treat meal".
I can't give you amounts of anything since, like I said, this was a total accident and I didn't know what I was doing when I did it, but here is the "recipe".








Ingredients:
 -Almond flour
-Corriander *key ingredient
-Salt
-Pepper
-Eggs (2-3)
-Chicken breast
-Coconut oil


Directions:
1. Rinse, pat dry, then cut chicken breast into cubes or strips
2. Add all dry ingredients to a giant ziplock bag and mix (close bag and shake!)
3. Wisk a couple eggs and roll chicken pieces in eggs
4. Throw chicken in ziplock with dry ingredients. Ideally the egg-dipped chicken strips grab onto the dry mixture
5. Use a frying pan to fry strips in coconut oil until golden brown




Also, here are just a couple pictures of what I have been eating lately. My wish is to lead by example and if you are a visual person, maybe this will help! If you see me around the gym stop me and ask me if you need any help with meal ideas, etc.



 Breakfast: Spinach sauteed in coconut oil, organic strawberries, 2 humanely raised eggs scrambled with grilled chicken breast.


Lunch: Salad w/chicken breast. Boooring.


I've been wanting to try a different type of egg lately. These duck eggs are supposed to have bigger, fattier yolks. Ill let you know how they taste!



 There aren't many out there who are a fan of tea anymore but it is a really great alternative to coffee especially if you are trying to detox yourself from caffeine. Also, it's a great calorie-free way to distract yourself from sweet cravings.

4 comments:

  1. 3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's truly awesome, bro. your article about cockfight in philipine make remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam online wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at sateayam.net.

    you can visit our blog in http://zoomtap.blogspot.com/2018/06/teknik-teknik-bertarung-yang-dimiliki.html
    but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Altruisme adalah sebuah perhatian atau kepedulian akan kesejahteraan orang lain tanpa memikirkan dirinya sendiri.

    Hal itulah yang selalu diterapkan oleh Agen Profesional seperti S1288Poker. Tidak hanya masalah service after sales, namun juga bagaimana melindungi kenyamanan member saat lakukan taruhan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belum Pernah Menang Di Agen Poker Manapun?? Jangan Kecewa..Yuk cobain Donaco Poker...
    Permainan Boleh Sama..Hokinya Beda Boss...

    Nikmati Kemudahan DEPOSIT PULSA di Donaco Poker...
    Proses Cepat dan Mudah..

    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Mainkan Permainan Dengan Kemenangan Tinggi menggunakan 1 user ID di Donaco Poker...
    * POKER
    * DOMINO
    * BANDAR CEME
    * CAPSA SUSUN
    * CEME KELILING
    * SUPER TEN
    * OMAHA

    Daftar Poker Deposit PULSA ==>> Disini <<==

    Dapatkan Juga Tips Cerdik Bermain Poker DIsini Tips Cerdik Poker

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete